Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12 Photos



These are my 12 photos, the first 4 are my portrait pictures. I am not really sure how I like how they had turned out but I like that I was able to get my dog to look at me. 5 and 6 are my landscape photos and I really like the tilt on the picture number 5. 7 and 8 are with the macro setting. I LOVE both of them. I really like the contrasting colors of the sky and the hoop. I only wish I had used the rule of thirds. 9 and 10 are texture and line. With the texture of the leaf on the grass I like how there is still green grass, and then the smooth leaf, plus the snow. I makes for an interesting picture. The line photo is of a tunnel leading the the light at the end. I like the detail of the ice that is seen in the tunnel. Finally 11 and 12 are of thing I don't like... both are of littering, but, 11 is of a cigarette by the side of the road. I strongly dislike smokers so that is why I have that one. The last on is of a snickers wrapper at the SLMS on the playground. Let's just say it is my dislike of littering and the building in general. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment