Thursday, February 4, 2010

How My Mom Sees Me

      
As a mother my mom has kept me busy with swim, rock climbing, and lacrosse. She also has hopes that I will be able to follow my dreams and climb up to something higher in life. I am the song bird in the house always singing and if I am not singing I am reading. Normally I am really hyper but there are times where i have been caught daydreaming. I have an obsession with the sky, whether it be at night or during the day.  It is a little cluttered because I have a problem as a pack rat and sometimes (usually at home) have no sense of organization. All the layers are because there is more to me than meets the eye. My mom knows me better than I would like sometimes and this is how she sees me all the layers and quirks that make me me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment