Saturday, February 6, 2010

Apature and Shutter Modes



MY dad was making bread so I tries to get a picture of the blender thingy. The one above is what I was originally aiming for. I wanted to try and catch the movement.


This is done with ISO 400 and done with the A thingy. I Like it but it is so dark... I think I could Lighten It in Photo Shop though.



This one was still ISO 400 but I had to play with white balance. It is strangly blurry in the front and crisp in the back...sorta. Not to sure what I think of this one.







So I ended up discovering the shutter mode and was thrilled. This was the first one I took and I like how clear it turned out. don't know what I did to get it this way though!



So since I figured out the shutter mode I wanted to see what it would do an a moving object. The Best thing avilable was the fan. I messed with the lighting and this was the end product.





No comments:

Post a Comment